Maui Anniversary Session
How did you two meet?
– We actually grew up in the same circle. We didn’t “officially” meet until a summer home from college were we went on a hike with a group of mutual friends. We had one more year of college left (in different countries), so we started dating the summer after we graduated.
What is a memory you will forever cherish with one another?
– Probably living in our tiny house! We’re in our first year of marriage and we live in 320 sq ft. It’s been a tight squeeze and no there’s no privacy but it’s great because we always want to be in the same room together. I know we’ll look back on it when we’re living in a regular sized home.
What do you love most about the other one?
– I love his discernment. He’s a really great judge of character. He also helps me to not take everything too seriously.
– I love her drive. She’s a go getter and knows how to get things done.
What advice would you give to other couples to keep their bond strong?
– Communicate! If I’m ever upset, Nathanael won’t drop it until we get to the root of the issue. Have fun together! We’re always being playful with each other.
What are your favorite activities to do together?
– We love to go hiking, hang out at the beach and just be lazy at home together.